Monday, November 05, 2007

Dear mama and pabba,
I made an album from your photos for my loyal readers to see.
I did not include the nudes and only the ones we all look spectacular in with special emphasis on the moviestar-ish ones and the hair ones.
I need to go to a dentist.
I am sick.
I miss you.
When we all grow old should we buy a house together and live in it and eat kake all day long with our false teath?
I will knit us woolen socks and we shall grow trees in the garden and have barbecues, we should do all this in the south country of Iceland so we can have the Atlantic ocean in our front yard and a glacier in our back yard.
We will sit by candle light an make drawings in evenings and have a nurse come and clean us and take care of us.
I love you.
G.

7 comments:

Edilonian said...

hvaða flottheit eru þetta??? ég hef bara sjaldan séð fallegri myndir!!!

Gunnhildur said...

virumkvikmyndastjörnur

gunnur said...

Ég er fegin að sjá að maður hættir aldrei að vera barn foreldra sinna.
Ertu komin með nákvæma heimkomudagsetningu?

Anonymous said...

last night an old turkish fortune telling woman studied the leftovers of one's coffee and told them they'd go on a long voyage and meet 3 people.

Gunnhildur said...

gunnur ég geri ráð fyrir 30asta en ég er ekki búin að kaupa miða.

Abracadabraaaaaa
they traveled over seven seas..
woush!

Anonymous said...

þú ert okkar uppáhald kiđlingur

Unknown said...

Vá... Snilldar myndir. Ég hefði viljað vera með. Þið eruð æði... :) :) :)